SECTION HEADS ARE ALSO LINKS TO PAGES
LIVING VEGAN SUCCESSFULLY
Plant-Based Food Replacements
Heart-Centered Humans for Animals' Rights and Protection
DAIRY PRODUCTS include plant-based milks (soy, almond, cashew, and many others), and many varieties of plant-based cheeses, creams, mayonnaise, cream cheese, ice cream, yogurt, sour cream, butter, and any other dairy product you can think of!
• Daiya® has an ever-growing line of plant-based dairy products including:
cheese slices and shreds, cream cheese, pizzas, cheezecake, cheezy mac,
greek yogurt, dressings, and more. Cheese slices and shreds work best when melted onto food.
• Ice creams are made from soy, almonds, coconut, cashews, and more. Trader Joe's has soy-based flavors. Ben & Jerry's has non-diary dessert options. So Delicious has numerous flavors. The "Dream" team includes Rice Dream, Soy Dream, and Almond Dream. Tofutti has a line of ice cream and frozen desserts.
Vegan-nutritionists.com has a comprehensive list.
• Chao® cheeses by Field Roast® are awesome.
• Miyoko's Kitchen® line of delicious cheeses will surprise and delight your taste buds!
• Follow Your Heart® has a line of cheeses, vegenaise, dips and spreads, and dressings and sauces.
• Tofutti® makes frozen desserts, cream cheese, sour cream, ricotta cheese, and cheese slices, pizza, blintzes, ravioli, entrees,
The quality and variety of plant-based dairy products continues to improve.
Most plant-based cheeses work best when mixed in or melted with other foods.
BUTTERY SPREAD: Earth Balance® has an extensive line of delicious spreads and baking sticks which are perfect replacements for butter.
Earth Balance also makes dressings, nut butters, crackers, snacks, meals,
and provides industrial-sized options for food services.
BEEF, CHICKEN, TURKEY, PORK & FISH:
Plant-based versions are available in most grocery stores. Mercy for Animals' 'humane meat' list. Some of the most popular brands include:
• Hampton Creek (Just Mayo, Just Cookie
Dough, and Just Scramble egg replacement).
for Animal Products